These revolutionary bed sheets wick away sweat and allow for a cool and comfortable sleeping experience. Whether you suffer from night sweats or just get warm when you sleep, Wicked Sheets will provide unmatched comfort and performance. They are the perfect solution for anyone who might suffer from night sweats caused by hyperhidrosis, menopause, cancer treatment, medications or pregnancy. This advanced fabric does not have a traditional thread count, but is comparable in softness and texture to 600-700 thread count luxury sheets. Wicking sheets are the unique solution to the age-old problem of night sweats.
- Each order includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases
- Wicking sheet set for temperature maintenance
- Comparable in softness to 600-700 thread count sheets
- Great for anyone suffering from night sweats
- NOTE: Due to strict health regulations, bedding cannot be restocked and resold. We do not accept Returns/Exchanges for opened, undamaged bedding. All items are sold as new and unused.
"The best way to describe my sleeping experience in Wicked Sheets is to say ‘there’s always a cold spot.'” - Alli T., KY
|Size:||Dimensions (Flat Sheet):||Standard Pocket Depth:||Deep Pocket Depth:|
|Twin||66" x 96"||10" - 12"||13" - 18"|
|Double/Full||81" x 96"||10" - 12"||13" - 18"|
|Queen||90" x 102"||10" - 12"||13" - 18"|
|King||108" x 102"||10" - 12"||13" - 18"|
|California King||102" x 110"||10" - 12"||13" - 18"|
Designer Featured In:
Most Slumbersome items may be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please check your product's page for any return restrictions or potential restocking fees. Made-to-order items/custom orders may not be returned. Refunds are provided with considerations to the original outbound shipping costs as well as the restocking fee, if applicable. For our full return policy, please visit our Customer Care page.